Thursday, January 18, 2018

Frozen, new this week - an awesome cluster from Chrissy, a free paper pack, and an update on me.

Hey everybody!   Seems like it's been frozen here for quite some time, so I decided to make a collection for the....occasion?  season?   LOL - all i know is that it's been downright frigid outside, and that I am very much looking forward to spring.  Or, just warm weather in general - betting you are, too!   So this week's release is Frozen...and I adore the palette for it...winter has so many cool palettes that can be used for so many things!  This collection is packed with all sorts of goodies to scrap with, and of course is on sale for 30% off in my shop at The Digichick.  I have some gorgeous clusters to share that were made with this, too...starting tonight with one from Chrissy to share with you.  I'm also including the free chipped paint papers that were this week's newsletter freebie.   Generally, there is a freebie every week - so you might want to sign up!       Now then - we made it to the UW-Madison just fine yesterday with plenty of time to spare.   Since it's in the area that I originally hail from, I know the routes well, and not much has changed (thankfully).   My appointment was for 1pm.  I didn't get to see anyone until 2pm, lol - - but I do like the Dr., who explained the trials to me, what they can do..and what I need to qualify for them.   They needed tissue from my original tumor to test..and thankfully, there was plenty still at Gunderson in Lacrosse - so I don't need another biopsy!  The tissue is being sent immediately for testing - and then we go into which trial might benefit me the most.   Meanwhile, I sit here still dealing with the after effects of those darned steriods....good grief!   My regular oncologist called in a script for a mild diuretic this afternoon to help me drop the over 25 pounds of water weight I'm carrying around right now.   Talk about uncomfortable!   When they weighed me yesterday, I almost started crying...and of course they asked why.  I simply said "another six pounds in one week".....and that was enough to have them call my doc.   Hoping it helps because I feel like i weigh a ton, and walking?  HA!  My legs don't wanna move much.   Hopefully, the meds will get the ball rolling to get rid of all this fluid.  Other than that, I did somehow manage to sleep more than 10 hours last night...pure exhaustion me thinks, so today I'm doing pretty good.   



and a little inspiration!








Aren't those gorgeous? 

Below are the chipped paint solids that match Frozen - this weeks newsletter freebie.  If you want more like this, just sign up for my newsletter (in the right sidebar).




Just click on the images above to download!  See you tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Do take care Kim and try and relax a bit in between all those appointments...you don't have to get everything done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to hold you in my prayers and now will add relief and comfort from the meds. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you can get things squared away and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to hear you got some rest Kim. Being under the weather is no fun. I will say a prayer that you stay strong aand get better. Again a big thank you to Chrissy and you for the freebies! They are lovely. It had been really cold here in Indiana too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, thank you!I'm so glad your doctor is a do-er and not just a talker. Sounds like they are being proactive. Take care of yourself and never be afraid to tell the doc your concerns. Like the fluid-they needed to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissy - this is adorable. Thanks so much. Kim, you need to get a bit of rest. I'm sure the diuretic will kick in soon enough and you will feel a lot better. Prayers sent up to see you through this trial with positive results. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the darling freebie Chrissy! Kim we are all praying the trials will be a blessing for you and that the diuretic works quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, so sorry for all the discomfort from the fluid retention and steriods. Glad the doctors were listening and took action to make it better. We are all praying for the success of the trials for you and that you can stay strong and positive. Speaking of positive, another winner with this collection! Thanks and thanks Chrissy for this lovely cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome! Absolutely love the cluster with the penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cluster. Many thanks xox Stunning pages. Sending you healing prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!