Wednesday, April 18, 2018

TWO clusters.....and no I didn't forget, lol!

You thought I forgot again, didn't you?  Nope....just slept away most of the day and just now catching up.  You know..my new "normal".   So, I am posting two clusters.....as I am leaving tomorrow around 3/4 pm for Madison again.   One for  Tuesday ,  one for Wednesday.     The first is from Jenni.....the second from Anita, both made with Everyday Stories - A Boys Adventure of course - still on sale for 30% off!






Just click on the images to download!  See you Thursday!.....

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Jenni and Anita for the adorable clusters. Kim praying for safe travel for you today. When I triied to download the second cluster from Anita it goes to a blamk page and stops, nothing downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both adorable clusters - Anita's needs to be reloaded for d/l. Kim, I'm sure you know every bump in the road to Madison by now. A safe journey for you and Eric. As always, thank you for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling, thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these wonderful freebies, I've downloaded them all. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!